About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bye Bye Maternity Clothes

It only took me 6 months, but I've finally put away the last of my maternity clothes. I had kept a couple of tee-shirts because they were long (i have a long torso and shirts can never be long enough for me) until I realized that they were just long in the front and not in the back! I must have looked so stupid wearing them around for the past half a year!



It makes me sad to put them away. In some ways I miss being pregnant. I think you get a certain sense of pride walking around with a giant belly. Although I wasn't too keen on taking a lot of pictures of myself when I was pregnant (because your belly isn't the only thing that grows when you're pregs), Bartek did snap this shot of me on my way into the hospital.



Now its time to start fitting into my old clothes instead of buying new, bigger ones. Oyyy, I've got my work cut out for me! Sugar is a cold-hearted temptress!

No comments:

Post a Comment