About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Calling All iPhone/iPad Users

What are your favorite apps to use on your iPhone or iPad? We've downloaded some but are looking to see what you all love.
image from digitaltrends.com

This is what we have so far...

Games
Angry Birds
Words with Friends
Temple Run
Bejeweled Blitz
Tetris
Solitaire
Virtuoso
Touch Rummy
Cut the Rope

Social Media
Facebook
Foursquare

Music
Pandora
Shazam
iheartradio

Personal Use
Scott Trade
Epicurious
The Weather Channel
StumbleUpon
Pinterest
Kodak Gallery
Bank of America
ABC News
Blogger
Good Reads
urbanspoon
aroundme
Mint.com
PBS
Netflix

Shopping
Gilt
Ruelala
Grocery Pal
Save Benjis

For Landon
Talking Tom
Elmo's ABCs
Babyfirst
Skippyjon Jones

What apps can't you live without? PS -you can leave comments by choosing "Anonymous", just write your name in your comment so I know who you are :)

1 comment:

  1. Scan pages
    Mixology
    Instagram
    Shopsavy
    Subway map
    Fruit ninja
    Cardmunch
    epicurious
    Key ring
    Road ninja

    ReplyDelete