About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Little Man Will be Crawling in No Time

Lately, Bartek and I have been thinking that Landon is ready to get moving. He wants to move around everywhere so badly! He lunges for things when he can. And he practically pulled himself halfway out of his bathtub tonight. He can almost hold himself up on all fours. He'll do it for a few seconds before his tummy plants into the bed or couch. 

Well, tonight we tried to take it to the next level with Landon. We put him on the floor (on a blanket so he wouldn't eat dirt/dog hair) and tried to get him to scoot around. With Bartek's hands used as a "wall" to push off against, Landon successfully pushed around to get a jingly ball-at least a foot or two. Our little man is so strong! He's going to have a huge chest and arms soon!



2 comments: