About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Budding Xylophone Maestro....no its not my son...

I asked Bartek to help me get Landon to try green beans for the second time. Instead of helping me push the nasty green mush in his mouth, he wanted to distract him with the xylophone. One thing led to another, and he taught himself to play Doe A Deer on the Little Tykes Xylophone.  I'm pretty sure we've found his next career path.  Not to worry fans, Mommy Til Midnight will not retire once we inevitably hit it rich from this diamond we just found in the rough.

1 comment:

  1. By the way, Bartek insisted on wearing a jacket and button-down while I video taped him...lol

    -Chrissi

    ReplyDelete