About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Landon's Trip to the Hospital

We finally got home from the hospital today! When the doctor gave us the OK, I was ecstatic. We were there for three nights, but it felt like an eternity. Here are some pics from our little ordeal. Landon, of course, was smiling through the whole thing because he is such a trooper. 

Hooked up to the IV

Landon's little club hand

Playing with his toys

Riding the horsey from the play room in Pediatrics
So glad to be back! My family was so amazing, especially my mom. She stayed with us every day and night. Can't thank her, my dad, Nick, Mer and Delainey enough! What a blessing to have such an amazing family!

No comments:

Post a Comment