About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Crack and Barrel

Ever since Bartek and I moved in together (5 years ago!), we've had an obsession for Crate and Barrel. So much so, that we dubbed it "Crack and Barrel".


We started off buying a chotzki here and there. Then it was one piece of furniture at a time....the media stand for the new TV, then the side shelves for the media center, then the bookshelf, and most recently after our wedding, our trunk (which serves as a coffee table) and our buffet. We cannot walk out of that store with something in our hands!


My latest trip to Crate and Barrel was to buy a friend a bridal shower gift. But of course, I left with some gifts for myself! One of my favorite things about Crate and Barrel is the cute little plates and little utensils they have and of course, this is what I came home with:




Cute for Sweet Tooth Sunday pictures! I actually had to stop myself from buying other plates too. I'm obsessed with Crack and Barrel!

No comments:

Post a Comment