About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Life Changes

Bartek started his first class of grad school tonight and for some reason, I was the nervous one. He is really making something of himself and I've never been prouder of him. But it's tough to think about how our lives will change now that he's in school. He's doing a part-time MBA, so he only has class two nights per week. But still, I'll be on my own those days. And who knows how busy he'll be on the weekends! So for the next 3 1/2 years, I need to make sure I'm stocked up on Bertolli's and have a full DVR.

But nothing beats late nights after Bartek comes back from class, putting Landon to sleep and watching a new episode of NEW GIRL! I have a major girl crush on Zooey Deschanel.


It's definitely a show that cheers you up! Anyone else love this show?
Who's that girl? (Who's that girl)
Who's that girl? (Who's that girl)
It's JESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment