About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pinterest=Preoccupation

I had heard about Pinterest for a few months, but it wasn't until two weeks ago that I took the plunge. Once I got the elusive invite, I logged on and had no clue what to do. It's confusing when you see it for the first time. 

You see all of these gorgeous photos and wonder where they came from. I have lots more exploring to do on this site, including adding my own "pins". As of now, I've just repinned things I've come across on Pinterest. 

How great is this!? I can keep all of my ideas in one place for Sweet Tooth Sundays, instead of emailing myself links so I can remember. Pretty cool, right? And I swear, Pinterest has the most gorgeous pictures. How can you not drool all over the photos of food they have?
Besides delicious recipes, I've also pinned home decorating ideas, flower arrangements I love, cute outfit ideas, and fun projects to do. Its so much better than ripping a page out of a magazine and letting the ideas literally pile up.


I just wish it was around when I was doing wedding planning. Instead of keeping a giant binder with clear, plastic sleeves to hold all of my magazine cut-outs, I could have just used this website/app to do all of the dirty work!

What do you use Pinterest for?

No comments:

Post a Comment